DigicalSim is an app which assists students of logic design, digital engineering, computer science and mathematics. The app based on basic digital building blocks, logic gates. No knowledge of logic gates or digital circuits is required. It offers the basic building blocks, wiring tools and a flexible plane to create live real-time digital circuits, ideal for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of how computers work - especially students of digital engineering, learn how to create simple logic gates, latches, flip-flops, adders, shift registers and counters. it can help them perform complete lab experiments.
- AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR, Buffer, NOT, j-k Flip-Flop, D Flip-Flop, T Flip-Flop, Switch, Clock, Vcc, GND, LED, 7-Segment Digit Display, 8-LED Bar, and Label.
- Flood gates (3 & 4) inputs for the gates (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR).
- Multi-Color smooth curved wires.
- Unlimited scrollable plane space, for extra large projects.
- Run mode for clean circuit look, while operating live.
- Circuit Lock.
- Two switch operation modes (Toggle or Pulse).
- Switchable synchronized digital waveform clock generators. with adjustable frequency.
- Both Positive edge & Negative edge triggering supported for flip-flops, with indicator.
- Configurable LED light color.
- Customizable tag for each element.
- Customizable labels can be added anywhere.
- Persistent Circuit, it saves circuits automatically for later reference.
- Live value indicators at each leg, for easy analysis.
- Design-Time snap grid for easier alignment and cleaner look.
- Zoom in & out.
- Save and load circuits using file manager.
- A library of ready made circuit examples for quick jump start.
- Circuits Can be shared, cloud saved, e-mailed, printed, and imported.
- Re-assignable circuit diagram origin.
- Append another circuit to the current circuit.
- Highlight the gate wirings while dragging it.
- Select, deselect, duplicate, move & delete gates in groups.
- Auto scroll the plane when reach the edge while wiring or dragging.